Time spent reading is time spent not doing something towards your goal, so we pick our material very sparingly, that being said consumption of knowledge is pretty much essential for progressing certain areas of your business.
The following books cut straight to the point and have common threads through them, have a vision, work and dedicate yourself towards that vision and the most important thing of all love what you do and have passion on the project you are working on.
Some of these books point to doing things better and more effectively, but make sure you don't just become a student of business books, actually take on board what is being said and get out and do something (right after reading this preferably!)
So here is our current favourite books at Edison, I am sure in the future there will be many others we come across which will compliment our journey.
Please feel free to contact us with any books you recommend; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business for Punks: Break All the Rules the BrewDog Way - James Watt
- Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World - Gary Vaynerchuck
- Oversubscribed: How to Get People Lining Up to Do Business with You - Daniel Priestley
- The Idea in You: How to Find it. Build It and Change Your Life - Martin Amor & Alex Pellew
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable - Seth Godin